TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who’s online and what their privileges are.
- Setup SSID, password and Internet settings of your router
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your router
- Manage permissions of client devices
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
★ Compatible Routers/DSL Routers
Archer C9 /Archer C8
Archer C7 /Archer C5
Archer C2/Archer C20/Archer C20i
Archer D20/Archer D2/Archer D7/Archer D9
More routers supported by Tether are coming soon!
★ Important Notes
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/
● TP-LINK Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● TP-LINK Tether currently does not work with range extender
● Android version supported: Android 2.3.3 and above
● For any issue, please contact email@example.com
● Setting up your Router with Tether
Straight out of the box, use Tether to set up your new TP-LINK router listed in the compatible products list above. Setup SSID, password and Internet settings to get online in no time!
● Live Network Management Access with Tether
Tether will give you an overview of who is connected to the router and let you see someone who shouldn’t be there? Tether lets you block them from your network at the touch of a button. Say goodbye to Wi-Fi thieving neighbors!
● Managing Administrators and online behaviors with Tether
Tether helps you with designating which of your devices or users gets to control the router and setting the permission that comes with it. With URL-based “white list”, you can choose for websites which are safe to visit (in doing so, access is only given to websites in the list), and meanwhile control and limit access to the network to certain time of the day for your children’s devices. So bed time means bed time!
Tags: wr941nd tethering , tp-link tether , tl-mr3420 tethering , tp-link's tether , u8825d tp firmware application , archer c8 tether , configure tp-link router phone , tplink nexus usb , plink w8968 tether
from 5.502 reviews