5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* Bullet library with over 1,300 bullets to save you from having to look up BC information
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this)
* Support for multiple BCs at specified velocities (aka "stepped bcs")
* Sync your profiles to the cloud so you never have to worry about losing all of your data
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel
* Support for Spin Drift and Coriolis Effect
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in
* Zero-atmosphere support
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look
Tags: applied ballistics, applied ballistics logo, applied ballistics calculator, innstructions for applied ballistics program, applied ballistics drag model, strelok bullet profiles, free applied ballistics, applied ballistics for long range shooting, скачать бесплатно lapua ballistics для мобильника, applied ballistic.
* Support for reading atmospherics from devices with internal sensors