Aqua Mix is an gas mixing application for technical divers.
It calculates blending of nitrox, trimix and heliox using following methods:
- partial pressure mixing,
- tank topping with any gas,
- equalization of dissimilar volume tanks,
- continuous nitrox blending,
- continuous trimix blending.
All calculations are done using Van der Waals equation for real gases.
- multiple blending methods,
- live calculation results,
- metric and imperial units,
- real gas calculations,
- supports tank draining,
- shows intermediate oxygen and helium percentages.
Fill order and top up gas for partial pressure mixing can be specified in application settings.
Lite version is limited to mixes with maximum 30% of oxygen and helium. Full version does not have such restrictions.
If you need support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
keywords: scuba diving technical dive nitrox trimix oxygen helium gas mix mixing mixer blend blending blender calculator
Tags: aqua mix lite