Archery Score Sheets
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Say goodbye to paper-based target score sheets!
This app is designed to replace FITA and GNAS paper-based target archery score sheets with a digital equivalent, in a format that closely reflects the real score sheets.
Archery clubs would benefit the most from this app, especially when the app is deployed on multiple devices, ideally one device per target or scorer.
This app may also be useful for individuals who want to keep a digital record of their results.
The scoring interface has been designed to look just like a real paper-based target archery score sheet, to reflect the process of filling out a real score sheet, allowing quick familiarisation with the app.
After opening the app, the user would typically follow these steps:
1) Insert a new shoot (flight) record, or open an existing shoot record from the list.
2a) Specify the date of the flight (the current date is chosen by default).
2b) Enter a name for the flight, or choose from the list of session names.
2c) Choose from FITA outdoor, FITA indoor, GNAS imperial, GNAS metric or GNAS indoor rounds.
2d) Specify the name of the round by choosing from the list of standard round names, or by entering a round name manually (selecting from the list is preferred, unless the correct round name doesn't exist).
2e) Choose the standard target score sheet type from the list.
2f) Enter the target number (can contain letters).
2g) Choose the number of archers on the target.
3) Press OK to proceed to the archer details and score sheets.
4) Fill in the details of each archer, including the archer’s name (can contain numbers), club name, age group and bow type.
5) The score sheet view will then be shown, with intuitive buttons to navigate between each of the sheets/archers.
6) To complete the scores on a score sheet, simply touch the relevant ‘distance’ on the score sheet. The app will automatically select the next empty arrow score cell, ready for the score to be entered using intuitive coloured buttons which match the colours on the target face.
7) Once all the scores have been entered, the archer and witness must 'write' their signature on the screen, just like you would on paper in normal competition.
8) Once the score sheets have been completed for all archers on the target, you can ‘submit’ them at the touch of a button.
9) When you submit the score sheets, they will be saved as Excel files and PNG image files, within a zip file created on the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device).
10) After the score sheets are saved on the device, you will be presented with options for sending the score sheets to another location, eg. attached to an email, or via Bluetooth, etc.
This app was designed for tablet devices with large screens, but screens as small as 4.3 inches are also supported.
Important: This app must always have access to the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device), otherwise the app will be unable to back-up the score sheet data if the app is closed, and you will be unable to submit any score sheets!
Tags: archery score sheet, archery log sheet printable, electonic score sheets for archery, score sheet 80 targets, printable archery score sheets, archery scoresheet, archery score sheet apps, archery scoring sheet, archery score sheets, 3d archery score sheets.
What's new in version 7.0:
- Matchplay score sheets added!
- Fixed the score sheet for the 'Stafford' round