AW Golf Score Card
by: AppWheelz • 0
1. At the beginning, users enter data of golf courses, players, and games. These data are stored in the database and they are reuseable. Users don't need to retype them for the next usages, and simply select these entries from designated lists.
2. Users are able to navigate all existing games and holes by just tapping buttons.
3. Users are able to email scores to all participated players if their email address are entered initially.
4. A drill down score list is provided. Users are able to view a list of 18-hole scores for all players. If users want to edit the strike numbers on a particular hole, they just tap on the icon at the end of associated hole to navigate to the detail page of that hole.
5. A line chart for plotting all strike numbers of players is also implemented. This allows users to compare the performance of players in graphic way.
6. Users are able to delete out-of-dated games in order to reduce the memory usuage.
II. Operating manual
Step 1: Setup Course, player, and game
This step is used to collect desired game entities such as golf courses and players to form selection lists. Then define a game by entering the game title, selecting desired course and players from the selection lists, and then setting the game time to complete the definition of the game.
Step 2: Enter strike numbers
On each hole, users first select the desired hole by tapping on the number-pad icon. In a similar way, select the par number for that hole by tapping on the number-pad icon. Then enter strike numbers for all players. If more then 5 players in the game, users need to tap on the navigate-next arrow icon for the next 5 players. The app forms 5 players as a group based on alphabatical order.
Step 3: Score board
Users select the game title to view the list of strike numbers of all players. By default the last game is displayed initially. Due to the screen limitation, the initial of the first and last names of players are used to identify players. Again, If more then 5 players
in the game, users need to click on the next icon for the next 5 players.
If users want to modify existing strike numbers on a particular hole in the list, they just tap on the icon at the end of associated hole to navigate to the detail page of strike number data for that hole.
Step 4: Game Chart
Similar to step 3, users can select the game title to view the chart of strik numbers for all players at one time. By default the last game is displayed initially.
Step 5: Email
Users select a desired game title for emailing list of all players. If Users have entered players' email address at step 1, their email addressed are listed in the email list of receipents.