Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about the app.
First, I want to say this is called "Badger *Sports,*" but at the moment it's football only. I will have several other sports before the games begin!
This app does several things, including:
• Football schedule with team, location, time, and TV channels the game airs on.
• Roster with name, number, height, weight, age, and position.
• Search roster by number.
• View past game details (once the games start).
• Seating map for Camp Randall stadium.
And here are a few things I plan on adding before the season officially starts:
• Push notifications. You will be alerted every time someone scores during a game, and at the start and end of the game.
• Madison city map.
• "Where to watch" map.
• + More.
I made this because I didn't like the official app. I didn't like how it looked or performed, and there was a ton of extra stuff on there I would never use. As I keep updating this, it will hopefully get to the point where it's better than the official app.
If you have a great idea that you would want me to add, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll see if I can get it done!
V 1.0.65 - 6/24
• Two updates in one day! Wow! This newest one is just side-menu speed improvements.
V 1.0.60 - 6/24
• Changed name to Badger Sports. More sports are coming soon.
• Redesign. Yes, already. Only a small one though.
• Speed improvements. Pretty much instantaneous.
• Side bar. Switch pages from anywhere in the app. Bring up the menu by swiping from left to right
• MORE SPORTS. They're coming before the games start!
• Faster Roster number search.