- Measure arrow velocity, kinetic energy, drop, and flight-time from actual bow shots
- Create and manage bow and arrow profiles
- Access shot history and filter results by bow, arrow, or tags
- Learn how differences in bow and arrow geometry influence shot performance
Bowometry's built-in chronograph uses audio signals to detect shots and measure arrow ballistics--no special hardware required.
Recommended for shot distances between 20-40yds. Use in a quiet outdoor environment, as excess ambient noise can interfere with shot detection. Always, always, always exercise safety and caution when firing weapons.
- Fixes bug impacting Android 4.0 compatibility
- Bow, arrow, and shot counts added to main nav
- Refinements to action bar
- Arrow drag constant refactored for increased precision
- Fix for 'up' navigation bug in devices running Android 4.0