10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
CycleDroid allows you to track your movement using GPS and display parameters such as: speed, time, altitude, elevation (ascending and descending), burned calories. Tracking can be easily stopped, if needed. Application allows to create trips and assign collected data to a specified trip.
CycleDroid provides also a functionality of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. Application also allows to save particular graph or its part as an image file.
All data collected by the application can be exported to SD card in CSV format and then imported to another Android device with CycleDroid. You can also manipulate file with exported data on your computer.
The application also allows to export data to GPX (GPS eXchange Format) and see route on a map on your computer (for instance in Google Earth or Google Maps).
Clear graphical user interface adapted to the newest devices makes this application ideal for using during bicycle trips. Default settings causes screen not to lock, while tracking is enabled, but you can change this behaviour. You can also lock screen orientation or choose preferred units of displayed values.
– save on SD card/USD device – for importing and exporting trips,
– access to location – for tracking movement using GPS.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me directly.
Recently changed in this version:
– New parametrs: elevation ascending, elevation descending, minimal altitude, maximal altitude, total time (including breaks), burned calories.
– New way of calculating distance (giving better results). Existing trips will be recalculated and their distance may become a few percent bigger.
– Better appearance of graphs.
– User interface adapted to Android 4.x.
– Name and description saved in exported CSV file.
– Better performance.
– Improved graphs colors.