Darts Master 2
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
- X01 mode
- Cricket mode
- Round The Clock mode
- Multiple practice modes
- Knockout tournaments
- Create your own human and computer players
★ X01 mode ★
- Play a classic '01 game of darts.
- Custom sets/legs/score up to 9999 (free version limits sets/legs/score options).
- Best of/first to set/leg options
- Double in option
- One touch score buttons - configure up to 9 one touch score buttons
- Save and resume matches (unlimited)
- Advanced statistics within game
- Preview scores before committing, this allows you to enter scores to view outs without submitting the score
★ Cricket ★
- Cricket mode (the free version allows you to play 10 times but unlimited plays can be unlocked).
- In game MPR, high marks count
★ Round The Clock ★
- Round The Clock
- Hit the given sequence in order or create your own (if purchased)
★ Practice modes ★
- Multiple practice modes (will always remain totally free and unrestricted) such as Double Trouble, the essential tool for practicing doubles.
★ League mode ★
- Compete in a league in a individual or team based competition. Each league will consist of a home and away game and uses the most common leagues format where a win is 2 points, a draw is 1 point and a loss is 0. The league is played in 1 set with a best of amount of legs. Free version allows 3 leagues or unlimited if purchased.
★ Knockout mode ★
Play with up to 32 players in one tournament and battle your way to the final and become the knockout champion!
★★ Teams ★★
- Create teams with the ability to combine human and computer players
- Each team and set of players have their own statistics.
- Play team V team matches
★★ Advanced statistics and graphs ★★
- Bar graphs for high scores
- Three dart average line graphs to help track your progress
- Win/loss graphs
- Graphs for every game mode
★★ Create human and computer players ★★
- Create human players (2 for free, unlimited if purchased)
- Create computer players (if purchased) tweaking up to 6 different skill options to craft your perfect simulated opponent.
- Add your created players to teams.
★★ Mix it up ★★
- Play on your own for practice, human versus human, human versus computer, 2 humans versus 2 computer players, 1 human verses 5 computer players - you can mix and match any match!
★★ Computer players of all skill levels ★★
- Unlock up to 9 computer players, ranging from novice to Master level (100+ three dart averages!). If 9 isn't enough, you can create your own!
- 3 computers players for free
★★ Tournaments ★★
- Create your own tournaments: You can create a series of opponents to play in any on match, for example: Your team (Team A) plays Team B. When Team B is defeated, you move on to Team C. When Team C is defeated you move on to Team D and so on. You can do this for a series of 1 on 1 or team matches!
★★ Ultimate realism ★★
Darts Master 2 is clever - just like on a real dart board when the computer misses it will intelligently generate a realistic miss.
Each game mode has it's own artificial intelligence and no two games are the same.
★★ Feedback ★★
Straight from within the app you can provide me feedback, I'd love to hear from you and if you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know, I take everything on board!
And yes, a computer can produce a 9 dart finish!
Please email any suggestions/feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.dartsmasterapp.com for more information.
V1.1.20: League/knockout tournament create bug fix.
- Tie break option added
- Dynamic one touch buttons option available in settings. Dynamic one touch buttons will automatically adjust your one touch buttons to your most frequent scores throughout the duration of a match. This works on a per player basis, so if you have two humans in a match they would each have their own unique set of one touch buttons based on their most frequent scores.
- Level display bug fix on player selection screen.