★★★ FEATURES ★★★
★ X01 mode ★
- Play a classic '01 game of darts.
- Custom sets/legs/score up to 9999 (free version limits sets/legs/score options).
- Best of/first to set/leg options
- Double in option
- One touch score buttons - configure up to 9 one touch score buttons
- Save and resume matches (unlimited)
- Advanced statistics within game
- Preview scores before committing, this allows you to enter scores to view outs without submitting the score
★ Cricket ★
- Cricket mode (the free version allows you to play 10 times but unlimited plays can be unlocked).
- In game MPR, high marks count
★ Round The Clock ★
- Round The Clock
- Hit the given sequence in order or create your own (if purchased)
★★ Teams ★★
- Create teams with the ability to combine human and computer players
- Each team and set of players have their own statistics.
- Play team V team matches
★★ Advanced statistics and graphs ★★
- Bar graphs for high scores
- Three dart average line graphs to help track your progress
- Win/loss graphs
- Graphs for every game mode
★★ Create human and computer players ★★
- Create human players (2 for free, unlimited if purchased)
- Create computer players (if purchased) tweaking up to 6 different skill options to craft your perfect simulated opponent.
- Add your created players to teams.
★★ Mix it up ★★
- Play on your own for practice, human versus human, human versus computer, 2 humans versus 2 computer players, 1 human verses 5 computer players - you can mix and match any match!
★★ Computer players of all skill levels ★★
- Unlock up to 9 computer players, ranging from novice to Master level (100+ three dart averages!). If 9 isn't enough, you can create your own!
- 3 computers players for free
★★ Tournaments ★★
- Create your own tournaments: You can create a series of opponents to play in any on match, for example: Your team (Team A) plays Team B. When Team B is defeated, you move on to Team C. When Team C is defeated you move on to Team D and so on. You can do this for a series of 1 on 1 or team matches!
★★ Ultimate realism ★★
Darts Master 2 is clever - just like on a real dart board when the computer misses it will intelligently generate a realistic miss.
Each game mode has it's own artificial intelligence and no two games are the same.
★★ Feedback ★★
Straight from within the app you can provide me feedback, I'd love to hear from you and if you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know, I take everything on board!
And yes, a computer can produce a 9 dart finish!
Internet - purely for emailing crash reports. No adverts.
- League mode
- Custom legs/sets
- More customization
- Save/resume RTC and Cricket modes
- Practice modes
Please email any suggestions/feedback to email@example.com or visit www.redbytecomputing.com/apps for more information.
- Fixed bug where when going from team editor to starting a game sometimes caused a crash
- Minor UI changes
- Better tablet support/UI updates
- New game configuration screens
- 3 more X01 one touch score buttons
- Starting score and double in option now save with X01 options
- Typo fixes