Easy Radio Delayer
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Peek & Poke
You don't need a radio receiver. You don't need to connect anything. No cables, no special audio drivers, no additional hardware. You only need your Android smartphone with Wi-Fi or 3G Internet access. Install Easy Radio Delayer, run it, connect to a radio station and set the desired delay. Easy! If, for some reason, audio/video becomes unsynchronized with time (may happen, specially, when watching to games streamed online), simply adjust the delay setting, and the program will update on the fly. You won't have to wait for a reconnection or full re-buffering process to complete. Once the game finishes, close Easy Radio Delayer and keep it for tomorrow's show!
Here's what makes Easy Radio Delayer the ultimate solution for the annoying radio/TV synchronization problem:
- Delay audio from online radio streams
- Listen to sports broadcasts on the radio while watching TV (radio is often some seconds ahead from TV)
- No need for an integrated radio receiver
- No need for an external radio receiver
- No need to connect anything. No cables, no special audio driver setups, no expensive dedicated hardware. Just run the program and enjoy
- Precise delay resolution: 100 ms (0.1 secs)
- Delay up to 999.9 seconds long (more than 16 minutes!)
- No need to restart streaming or wait for a new buffering process to complete when updating delay. If resynchronization is needed, simply change the delay setting and Easy Radio Delayer will update on the fly
Any AM/FM radio providing an online stream can be supported. If it isn't currently, just ask for it in the support forums and, if possible, will be incorporated ASAP.
Thanks for reading. Enjoy Easy Radio Delayer!
Tags: dahjn, delay radio android, online tv android sound delay, radio delay android app.
Recently changed in this version:
* Improved sound reproduction stability
* Improved connection handling
* Improved station database querying/handling (reduced launch time)
* Enhanced user interface
* Fixed graphical layout presentation in some devices
* Added option to choose stream for stations that provide more than one
* Fixed some minor bugs