Energy multiChrono mC2
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Crater Apps
Multiple stopwatches / multi chronometer
· Up to four indenpendent chronometers (2 in free version)
The first app specially designed for touch devices
· Thanks to big touch areas and haptic feedback you'll always know which crono you are pointing with your fingers. You won't loose a second of the action you're timing!
· Intuitive interface. General or detailed view. Switch between them with just a gesture
· Portrait or landscape timing
Have a clear idea of what you time with each chronometer
· Chronometers visualization with color, name and number
· Keep your list of usual contestants and use them when you want
Organize and keep what you time
· Organization by events and sessions
· You can review the timings of all the events and sessions
Get more information from the timing
· Each chrono can have up to 99 split times per lap
· Time distance between lap or split marks of the chronometers
· Average lap time for each chronometer
· Best lap for each chronometer and absolute best lap of the session
· Difference between each lap and the absolute best lap
· Session elapsed time, current session laps
· Text notes on sessions and events
Start mode: Start all four chronos at the same time (only in PRO version)
Manual timing tipical mistakes: No problem! Energy multiChrono mC2 helps you
· Have you made a mistake setting a lap time? Delete the created lap and everything is like before
· Did you forget to set a lap time? Set the time on a next finish-line cross and mC2 will let you divide the lap in equal laps so that your lap list keeps consistent (only in PRO version)
Forget about expensive specific multichronometers!
· You have the basic mC2 for free
· mC2 PRO costs about 35 times less than a classical multichronometer
Note: Timing layout not optimized for low resolution devices or tablets
Tags: que es energy multichrono.
- Improvements in license checking for PRO users. No more problems when no Internet connection is found!
- Visual improvements in timing and session review screens.