10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- It covers almost all the sports
- Cool interface
- Screenwidget should show all the teams scores (not just your favorite)
- There aren't push notifications for Android
- Some connection problems to the server
+ By ESPN Inc
ESPN ScoreCenter is a multisports scoreboard to follow live the matches, races and fights results
This is the must have for Sports freaks. If you need to know up-to-dated of what's going on the different sports games, this is the tool you can't miss. It shows you scoreboards of soccer, football, basketball, baseball, Formula 1, NASCAR, and many many others sports games.
In order to see it at a glance, there's a screen widget. The problem is that the widget available is just to see your "favorite" team results, and not all of them. What's more, in Android there aren't push notifications yet, what makes us to check the app constantly. And this is a bit annoying. We've noticed some connection problems to the server sometimes.
ESPN ScoreCenter has been developed by ESPN Inc, the well-known TV Channel which is also focusing on the development of Sports mobile apps with remarkably success.
Apart from these issues, ESPN Score center is an useful app for those who want to be always connected to Sports. Once those catches will be solved, it will probably be one of the best sports scoreboards on market.
- Instant scores and updates on the biggest games of the day as well as your favorite teams
- Breaking news and analysis across hundreds of leagues and teams, all powered by ESPN's authoritative newsroom
- Dozens of notification options: never miss another kickoff, scoring play, substitution, final whistle or tidbit of breaking news
- Add, edit and remove favorite teams quickly and easily for a customized experience throughout
- Deep Twitter integration for a social perspective on news, rumors and gossip
Bug fixes and optimizations
100% suck upgrade. Older is better.
Great app .working well....
I used to love this app, but when it was updated, I couldn't get to what I wanted easily! It keeps going back to the home page of I get out instead of back where I was! It freezes up and won't load! Please go back to an older version!!
Why is it that when I get a notification and I click on it, it tells me I have to pick an app to read the article? And then sports center isn't on the list.