Everything Diving by SSI
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Everything Diving is the new App from Scuba Schools International. Free, easy to install, intuitive and with everything a diver needs at home and while travelling.
- All SSI certifications "In Your Pocket" . Show what you can can do, directly on your mobile device
- Important check lists on scuba diving. Dive planner, equipment, travel or first aid, here you check step by step if all is in good order
- important hand signals for divers
- SSI dive tables for Air and Nitrox for reference and planning
- Flow charts for First Aid and Neuro Check. For immediate help when you need it
- SSI - Partner search, around you and world wide. Find all SSI partners world wide, including a complete description of their local services
...and much more for your "Ultimate Dive Experience"
SSI has offered free Online Diver Verification for years - now you can synchronize your electronic C-Card with your new SSI App and carry it with you. For this individual service, you just need to log on to your free "mySSI" user account at www.divessi.com and you will have all functions at your finger tips. "The Ultimate Dive Experience" powered by SSI.
Since more than 40 years SSI provides training, scuba diving certification, and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, and dive centers and resorts around the world. Started in 1970, SSI has expanded to include more than 30 Service Centers, is represented in more than 110 countries with over 2.400 International locations and has materials printed in more than 25 languages.
Tags: ssi dive tables metric, ssi dive planner, ssi nitrox tables, wallpaper scuba schools international, ssi dive log book, scuba school international dive tables, ssi dive log, tabel scuba diving ssi, ssi nitrox dive table images, ssi dive tables.
- Mimimized footprint (5,3MB on Android)
- added a bunch of new languages besides english and german (chinese (traditional & simplified), dutch, hungarian, indonesian, japanese, korean, polish, russian)
- added settings page inside app to switch between lanugages, switch between metric and imperial, remove all app data from phone
- added information for active dive professionals
- added support request page
- removed some bugs and updated some system messages