NextRace Countdown Widget
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By JimSoft
This widget shows the date of next Race and Qualifying session. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping flag or setting icons. If you touch the couters you can see the dates and map of the next Race.
There are two display modes: Countdown or Simple Date.
You can set:
- 4 colors and trasparency too
- reminders for Qualifying or/and Race
- switch on/off Practices counting
The widget update rate is 1 minutes.
There are two widget size. 4x1 recommend to any device, 4x2 for tablet users.
Infos and pictures are offline datas.
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the NextRace Countdown Widget to add your screen.
◄◄◄ IMPORTANT!!!! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE BECAUSE IS NOT THE APP'S MALFUNCTION : ►►►
- If you have any problem with the accuracy of the countdown widget, it is NOT the widget's malfunction! Either your service provider sent you a wrong date infos or your phone didn't syncronize the date the right way last time (there is a bug in some phone types' ROM)! In this case you should turn off the "automatic date&time" in the Date&time options menu!
- If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
- And pleeeeease don't downrate if you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not my app problem! Please see the examp video! And read the How to Use description!
- If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
◄◄◄ -------------------- THANK YOU! -------------------- ►►►
Have fun! :)
"F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX, FORMULA ONE PADDOCK CLUB, PADDOCK CLUB and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V."
+ Android 5.0 Material Design
+ Android 5.0 support
+ 2015 Australian GP dates
+ 100% transparent layout
+ new flag icons
+ 4x1 and 4x2 layout upgrade
+ reminder to next race Race and Qualifying
+ Practices showing are switchable
+ What's new window
+ German translation
# proper locale date format