Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Baseball
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Are you playing fantasy baseball at ESPN, Yahoo, CBS or other league manager that requires you to make daily lineup changes? Then if you are serious about winning you HAVE to have this app. Nothing is worse than finding out your player did not start on any given day and you did not know it. Inevitably your reserve always goes 3-4 with a HR! Problem is nobody has the time to live in front of their computer waiting to see who is in and who is out and in the big leagues, everyone gets days off (catchers especially). Worry no more, we have solved that problem for you! Everyone spends a ton of time, energy and money preparing for their draft but this service will help you actually WIN THIS YEAR! Fantasy Alarm is THE FANTASY BASEBALL SECRET WEAPON!
FantasyAlarm Fantasy Baseball Lineup Optimizer, from the revolutionary developers of FantasyAlarm.com, gives you direct access to the information the press uses to report fantasy sports news and information! That's right, we exclusively get it directly from the league office and send it straight to your iPhone or iPad within seconds! Is your player not starting? Don't worry, you'll now be the first to know, and most importantly, you will have this critical information well before game time. Make the timely changes that take your team to a championship! Never START a BENCHED player again!
You Will Receive Real-Time Alarms When A Player On Your Roster:
• Player does not appear in the daily line-up (approximately 60 - 90 minutes before game time) - Tracked by using MLB official lineups.
• Breaking information and news tracking all major media outlets and social media.
• Player has been moved to the DL, sent to minors, or placed on the inactive list (or removed from the 25-man roster for any reason).
• Player is removed from the DL for any reason. (i.e., added from the 25 man roster).
• Player involved in a game that is rained out or postponed
• Probable pitcher notification (24 hours prior to start)
• Game time decisions tracking various media outlets (including pre-game broadcasts) on whether a player will play in a game or not (and other game-time decisions).
• Breaking information, news, trends or favorable match-ups for your tracked players.
• Team closer changes.
Disclaimer - FantasyAlarm.com, LLC is not affiliated with Yahoo, CBS, ESPN.
Tags: fantasy alarm baseball, fantasy alarm, fantasy baseball alarms, fantasy baseball app prospect mlb added to 25 man, not receiving texts from cbs fantasy baseball, fantasy baseball alarm.
App optimisation and bug fixes
Alarm notification updated