Fishin' Buddy Demo
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Give this free version a try before purchasing Fishin' Buddy!
For any type of fisherman from tournament pros to weekend anglers. This app will log fishing events(catches, bites, break-offs, thrown hooks, sightings, and follows) in relation to the trip in which they occurred. Fishing trips and fishing events can be reviewed at any time. Throw away your paper log book and never look back!
Fishin' Buddy will automatically log:
- GPS location
- Nearest city to the fishing event
- Weather Conditions (including moon phase and sunrise/sunset times)
- Tidal Level (if user chooses in Preferences)
The user can also input:
- Fish species (including a custom user-defined species if desired)
- Fish size
- Fishing gear used
- Optional weather fields (water temp, water clarity, tidal level, water depth)
- Photo and Video
- Many more fields!
New AnyTime capture mode allows you to manually create events anytime at any place in the world. Simply toggle the capture mode on the trip map screen and touch a location to start. Requires manual date/time and weather entry. No need to stop the action to enter information anymore!
With Enhanced Data Entry, you can speed up your event logging by having some fields pre-populated with data you already logged in previous events. Those fields are:
- Fish species
- Event description
- Fishing Technique
Other functionality included:
- The ability to export trips to Google Maps or Docs
- The ability to see a Map of fishing events from previous trips
- The ability to share catches via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and Email
- A Trophy Room to track the largest fish caught and the most successful fishing trips
- A Trip Planner to prepare for a future fishing trip and add it to your calendar
Tags: fishin’ buddy lite, fishin buddy lite, fishin buddy, fishing buddy lite, fishing buddy, fishinbuddy lite apk, parkingmycarapk, angelsport fishin buddy bedienungsanleitung, huntin buddyapk, fishing apps fishin’ buddy lite.
- New AnyTime capture mode allows you to manually create events anytime at any place in the world. Simply toggle the capture mode on the trip map screen and touch a location to start. Requires manual date/time and weather entry.
- Fixes layout bugs with Android 4.x
- Fixes Plan Trip bugs when adding trip to calendar
- Adds permissions to read/modify USB storage to allow camera usage on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) devices
Some lists where this application appears: Fisch / Angeln.