Fishin' Buddy will automatically log:
- GPS location
- Nearest city to the fishing event
- Weather Conditions (including moon phase and sunrise/sunset times)
- Tidal Level (if user chooses in Preferences)
The user can also input:
- Fish species (including a custom user-defined species if desired)
- Fish size
- Fishing gear used
- Optional weather fields (water temp, water clarity, tidal level, water depth)
- Photo and Video
- Many more fields!
New! Trip Data Backup and Restore
- New trip backup and restore functionality!
- Trips are automatically backed up and trip data is restored to new devices or fresh installs automatically!
- Uses your Google Account sign-in so no userID or password is required. Simply click "Allow" when the Access Request screen displays and you are setup!
New! Anytime Mode:
- Provides the ability to manually enter events at anytime and any place in the world.
- Simply toggle the capture mode on the trip map screen and touch a location to start.
- Requires manual date/time and weather entry.
With Enhanced Data Entry, you can speed up your event logging by having some fields pre-populated with data you already logged in previous events. Those fields are:
- Fish species
- Event description
- Fishing Technique
Other functionality included:
- The ability to export trips to Google Maps or Docs
- The ability to see a Map of fishing events from previous trips
- The ability to share catches via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and Email
- A Trophy Room to track the largest fish caught and the most successful fishing trips
- A Trip Planner to prepare for a future fishing trip and add it to your calendar
Try Fishin' Buddy Demo for a free preview of all the capabilities of Fishin' Buddy but with a 2 trip limit. Trips created in Fishin' Buddy Demo can be later imported into Fishin' Buddy. Try it today!
Tags: fishin buddy, google map buddy, fishin' buddy, google maps buddy, water in your buddy, fishin buddy joolasoft, fishin buddy lite, fishing buddy, fishin buddy 211, water depth.
- New automatic data backup and restore functionality to ensure previous trip data is not lost in the event of app re-install or purchase of a new device
- New AnyTime capture mode allows you to manually create events anytime at any place in the world
- Fixes layout bugs with Android 4.x
- Fixes Plan Trip bugs when adding trip to calendar
- Adds permissions to read/modify USB storage to allow camera usage on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) devices