App for Paraglider and Hangglider.
-Display data from the FlyNet variometer sent via a Bluetooth.
-BEEP like a real variometer.
-Display sensor data contained in the mobile phone itself (GPS, compass).
-Display positions of other users who are flying in the same area.
-Display all detected thermal currents.
-May vibrate instead of beeping.
-Flight directly recorded on FlyNet Track (Data may be stored on the device too and send on FlyNet track later).
-Flight exportable in IGC or kml from FlyNet Track
-View live or old flights through Google Earth.
-Configurable user interface.
The FlyNet app is composed by three screens :
-Control screen : Use this screen to configure the system.
-Map screen : Displays the main flight parameters (altitude, vertical and horizontal speed), the compass and geographic data (positions, relative heights and intensities of thermal currents and positions of other pilots) via the interactive map.
-Data screen : Displays the main parameters, secondary parameters and detailed statistics of the flight (time, flight duration, distance travelled, current flight statistics, instant GPS position).
More information on www.asinstrument.ch
Tags: flynet vario, flynet, flynet module, flynet variometer, flynet modul, carnet de vol, module flynet, variometer altimeter, vario altimeter, altimeter barometer.
- Added off-line maps (In-app Billing)
- Added imperial units
- Added German translation
- Corrected major bug, which prevent user to buy off-line maps
- Added the possibility to choose a region on the map for off-line use
- Added the possibility to make the vario beep instead of the phone
- Added automatic start of the flight
- Added automatic calibration of the altitude
- Improved the off-line maps download
- General improvements of the UI
- Minor bug fixes