NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REAL-TIME SCORING APP. Please read the full description before assigning a low rating and referencing something the app specifically states it does not do.
The full National Football League (NFL) schedule (preseason, regular season and postseason) by week and for each of the 32 NFL football teams as well as a bye week schedule, weekly game scores, division standings, configuration preferences and the ability to style the app in your favorite NFL team's colors. This football schedule and scoring app is free and without ad banners. Much effort has been spent to make it fast and keep its install size small. It does not require any permissions or access external data. It will be updated several times each week throughout the season with game scores, team standings and any NFL schedule changes.
Updates to the football schedule and scored are currently provided via releases to the Google Play store several times each week during the football season. In order to make sure you are notified of available updates, including weekly score updates during the season, it is important to configure your device to sync app data so that it notifies you when an app update is available. This can be enabled in the account settings of your device. Many devices will also allow you to choose to install available updates automatically instead of just receiving a notification. NOTE: I am working towards making this app closer to real-time with data updates that would not require app updates. Stay tuned.
• This football schedule, scoring and standings app is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, the National Football League (NFL).
• Requires no permissions and does not access external data. Can be installed to SD card.
Please note, this is not a "real-time" app. App updates are released several times each week to keep game scoring and standings data current through the prior NFL week. I do my best to release these updates each Friday, Monday and Tuesday mornings. This app uses Tuesday as the start of a new NFL week.
• Tabbed navigation is used instead of a drill-down and back-button approach.
• When viewing weekly schedules, tap the week tab again to view the current week's schedule.
• When viewing team schedules, tap the team tab again to view your team's schedule.
• Tap on a team name anywhere in the app (except preferences) to view that team's schedule.
• When the app starts from your phone's memory, the display is how you last left it.
• When the app starts fresh, it starts on the week tab. There is a preference to start on the team tab instead.
• Improved schedule layouts, text size and visibility.
• Complete bye week schedule.
• Team schedules are styled in their NFL team colors.
• Gallery-based week and team schedule navigation.
• NFL Division standings (overall, home, away and division won/loss records).
• Choose to use international-style date format instead of US (preference).
• Choose to start the app on the team tab (preference).
• Choose to have preseason weeks hidden after the preseason ends (preference).
• Choose to have the app auto-scroll to your team's game in the week schedule when the tab is clicked (preference).
• Choose to have the app auto-scroll to this week's game in the team schedule when the tab is clicked (preference).
• Win/Loss records on team schedules include home, away and division records.
• Weekly app updates all season.
• Game scores shown on past schedule weeks.
• Game times shown in your local time.
NFL FLEX SCHEDULING
The NFL uses flexible game time scheduling for Sunday games in weeks 5 thru 17.
A team's game time may be adjusted including who plays Sunday night. The NFL announces
changes at least 12 days before the week being changed (6 days in week 17).
Tags: new , 2011 nfl schedule by week , nfl weekly schedule , nfl schedule 2011 season , nfl schedule 2011 , nfl schedule 2011 week 2 , nfl schedule week 2 2011 , nfl week 2 schedule 2011 , week 11 nfl schedule