Football Scores & Odds
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By limecross
Scores and Odds is the fastest and best app for Football scores with latest live betting odds.
Football Scores and Odds has complete coverage of over 150+ football leagues and competitions, including Euro 2012, 2012 London Olympics, English Premier League (EPL), Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, FIFA World Cup, MLS soccer and much more.
- Football Scores and Odds is your dedicated world football app, providing complete football and soccer coverage to keep you up with every goal and match, including the Euro 2012 Championships.
- With Football Scores and Odds you'll get the latest football live scores, game stats, betting odds, fixtures and league tables!
- There are also user selectable FAST FREE PUSH ALERTS to let you know instantly when any event takes place including team line-ups, kick off, half time, second half and game end with final scores – goals scored, headed goal, own goals, penalty scored – substitutions, extra time and penalty scores. Every alert action possible and they even arrive if you don’t have Scores and Odds app running.
Football Scores and Odds is the best app for those times you can’t get to watch the game live or on TV.
These are just some of the biggest competitions that’s included in Scores and Odds:
- English Premier League (EPL)
- UEFA Champions League
- La Liga
- Serie A
- Primeira Liga
- Primera Division
- Brasileirao Serie A
- Ligue 1
- Super League
- FIFA (Including 2014 World Cup qualifying)
- MLS Soccer
- And much, much more!
Always know your football or soccer scores when you're at home or mobile with Scores and Odds.
Follow @ScoresAndOdds on Twitter for the latest updates on all the matches covered!
We have no affiliation with BBC or Sky Sports.
Tags: script livescore football odds, football odds, soccer betting scores, search scores&odds, soccer live odds, live soccer scores and odds, premier league scoresandodds, football app that shows scores and odds, soccer score and odds, football score screenshot.
Minor UI Changes