5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
High School Football Stat Tracking for Android Devices
Enter high school sports stats live on your Android mobile device! Digital Scout, the high school sports stat tracking leader, now gives you a powerful Android app to use on your smart phone or tablet. Simply download the app and start tracking your high school football game. As you track your team's complete game stats, your data is automatically sync'd live with your Digital Scout online account. As soon as the game is complete, you'll be able to access complete player, team, game and season statistical reports. Track your high school football stats with Digital Scout!
App Features Include:
* Create your account right on the device
* Collect live statistics as the game is played
* Easy to use statistics entry
* Tracks all standard football stats categories
* Track time of possession
* Collects complete game statistics: Offense, Defense, and Special Teams
* Adjusts to different number of downs, yards to go for a first down, field sizes, and kickoff yard line
* PAT scoring preferences for 6-man and 7-man football
* Additional penalty options, including offsetting and declined penalties
* Automatic calculation of penalty yards
* Digital Scout manages your data, no more worries about lost data, software, or activation codes
* Enter data just once but have access to it from any internet-connected device (phone, tablet, laptop, computer)
Digital Scout is the leader in high school sports stat tracking. We've been in business since 1995 and have Digital Scout products in tens of thousands of high schools in every state across the country. Download our high school football stat tracking app and see how easy it is to use for your team and season.
Tags: football statware, scout soccer, statware, soccer statistic apk, sport stats .apk, digital scout activation code, football stats for tablets, soccer statistics software tablet, soccer scouting device, moble high school football stats app tablets.
* fixed issue that caused only 10 plays to sync at a time