Golf Frontier - Golf GPS Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Golf Frontier LLC
Golf Frontier GPS Lite is a free version of the popular Golf Frontier GPS application. The Lite version contains most of the features of the full version, however it is limited to a maximum of 5 total course downloads.
Over 28,500 golf courses are currently available for download and more are being added every day (visit http://www.golffrontier.com/CourseLayouts.aspx for a list of currently mapped courses). If your course is not already listed in the directory, then you can either create the map online at golffrontier.com using our powerful online editing tools, or send us an email and we will map it for you. There is never any additional charge to download courses.
- Easy to understand and read view of all targets for the current hole with Carry and/or Reach distances clearly specified.
- Map view with detailed overlay information. Distance arcs placed at 100, 150 and 200 yards/meters. (Please note that the map view currently requires an active data connection).
- Painlessly get accurate approach and layup distances to and from any location in the map view using the adjustable targeting ring.
- Configurable scoring and statistic options. Track your score, number of putts, fairways and greens in regulation. Additionally, track number of chip shots, first putt distance, sand saves and penalty strokes.
- Equipment tracking. Add details for each club in your bag, record the distance you hit each club, and then reference this information while playing. You can also record the drive and approach clubs used on every hole.
- Ability to track Drive Distance through the measurement tool, and include it with score submissions.
- Record your rounds using Strokeplay, Matchplay or Stableford scoring.
- Automatically calculate your handicap. USGA, CONGU, and AGU (Australian Golf Association) Handicap Calculations are currently supported.
- Quickly and easily view an electronic scorecard of every round of golf you have played using the application, including a summary, statistics and comments for that round.
- View your career statistics and get comprehensive golf game analysis online at http://www.golffrontier.com
- Auto hole transition, as you reach the green for each hole, the GPS will automatically move to the next one.
- All distances displayed in either yards or meters.
- GPS sensitivity adjustment that allows you to configure the optimum accuracy and battery life setup for your phone, including "most frequent" mode for ultimate accuracy.
- Quickly find new courses for download from the course library by searching via by course name, city and postal code or nearest location.
- Separate option to always keep the screen on.
- Golf Frontier GPS can conveniently be installed on the SD card.
- Multiple User Interface Themes: Default Look, Black Beauty and Monochrome (see screen shots for examples of each).
- Swedish Language Support
- Spanish Language Support
***Our Guarantee*** Golf Frontier is dedicated to producing the highest quality Android GPS application possible. Have a problem or a complaint? Let us know at email@example.com and we will make sure it gets resolved in a timely manner.
Please note: Support for this product is currently available only in English.
Tags: logos de golf gratis, golf frontier, golffrontier.com, fixed footer android, golffrontier.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed Display problem with some UK handicaps
- Improved score tracking for devices without a data connection
- Now allowing 5 courses to be downloaded and installed.
- New adjustable targeting ring for getting layup/approach distance
- Equipment items now sorted by distance.
- GPS Accuracy now displayed as a numeric value.
- Now able to use scorecard capability when the GPS is turned off.
- And More!