Golf Shot Tracker Pro Golf GPS
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By LiteDroid Studios
Golf Shot Tracker Pro is a simple-to-use, full-featured Golf GPS. GPS Maps, Scoring, Shot Tracking, and Stats all in one app!
Golf Shot Tracker Pro will help you keep track of your stats and shots with an easy to use interface as you keep your score and record your golf shots. From a single screen, you can add strokes, putts, Fairway hit, GIR, penalty strokes, tee direction, and see the distance to the Front, Center, and Back of the green. A simple tap of a button will bring up an overview map of the hole or your scorecard. This Golf GPS app is the only app you need on the golf course!
No subscription fees! This app includes unlimited golf course downloads and access to all features. We now have over 25,000 golf courses mapped. If we don't have it, we can usually map it for you - just use the app to request it!
Golf Shot Tracker Pro features:
* Distance to the front, center, and back of each green and any point on the course - a true Golf GPS system
* Keep your score and track your putts, greens, and fairways - see them visually on your scorecard
* View satellite maps of the hole and get accurate distance to any point on the course
* View the map of the green to get an accurate target distance
* Email your scorecard when you are done with your round
* Track your golf shots to find your average distance for each club
* Compile your golf stats for greens in regulation, fairways, putts and more!
* Backup your data - rounds, clubs, stats, and courses can be saved to the cloud for later restore across multiple devices.
Tags: pro golf shot tracker, golf shot tracker pro gps, golf shot gps, golf shot tracker pro, missionplanner, golf shot tracker, es golf tracker, golf shot, best golf gps for motorola photon, golfshot.
* Bug fix for Course stats.
* Bug fix for Track a Shot.
* Data backups are now saved to the cloud.
* Fix for devices with physical menu buttons.
* Visual club range drawn on hole map - see which club you should hit to your target
* Set club range on club screen or use averages from past shots
* Saved Rounds now sorted by date
* Better update process - restore backup, set preferences automatically
* Auto backup option after each round