10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
GolfCap is a mobile golf handicap calculator. If you’re an avid golfer, you know that the handicap system is rather complicated. There’s your handicap index, your course handicap, the maximum number of strokes per hole you’re allowed, your gross score, your adjusted score, and a differential. Even if you already track your handicap with a USGA club, you likely still have to calculate some of these numbers by hand to report it to your club, and it’s easy to get wrong. That’s where GolfCap comes in. It keeps all this information straight, helps you adjust your scores for reporting purposes, and gives you useful charts of your progress as a golfer.
Since GolfCap is a mobile app, it does all this for you right on the golf course while you have your score card in hand. You’ll get your course handicap and max strokes per hole on the first tee, and your differential and new handicap index on the 18th green.
GolfCap's features include:
- Instant calculation of your course handicap, max strokes per hole, differential and handicap index
- Color coded list of all your golf rounds showing which rounds are incompletely entered, which are "good" rounds used to calculate your handicap index, and "old" rounds that no longer count towards your handicap
- Accelerated text entry for rounds at golf courses played repeatedly
- Graphs of your scores, differentials and handicap index over time
- Email-based export and import of your golf rounds to back up your data and share across multiple devices
Added notes to golf rounds about playing conditions, etc. (Special thanks to GolfCap user Jim D. for the suggestion!)
Optional stats for each golf round: fairways hit, greens in regulation, chips and putts.
More charts using the new stats.
Imports/Exports are now in JSON format for potential compatibility with other applications.
Improved the look of the user interface.