Camera Controller for GoPro
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By M-Apps
- Turn camera on/off
- Start/stop recording
- Live preview (internal and external players supported)
- Switch between modes (burst, video, photo, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change settings (camera name, resolution, frame rate, ProTune, white balance, etc.)
- Support for new Hero 3+ camera
How to use GoPro Control:
- Update your GoPro camera to one of the latest firmwares with app support
- Enable WiFi on your Android device and on the GoPro (switch to App Wifi mode). Then connect your device to the GoPro using the GoPro Wifi password
- Start our GoPro Control app to control your camera
Questions, ideas, comments? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.
Tags: gopro camera apps.
- Added support for Hero 3+ cameras