GP Bikes Race Schedule 2012
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Look out for 2013 app.
This app won't show any results from next year.
Will release it probably March before the season starts
Keep up to date with the race schedule and other happenings in the Motorcycle Grand Prix Racing 2012 through your smart phone.
The application shows Championship Points, Last race results and the Upcoming races.
Note: The app uses very little of your mobile data to fetch the latest statistics.
If you don't want and just keep yourself update with race schedule then you can always install the widget alone from the market, just search for "GP Race Countdown Widget 2012".
How to use after installing from market:
- Just click on the GP Bikes Race Schedule 2012 icon from the application drawer.
- The users who have already installed my widget should be able to launch by clicking the home widget. If it doesn't open the app then remove the widget and put it back on.
- Swipe left or right to toggle between the three tabs.
Important changes to the application to respect the trademark MotoGP™ and copyright:
- the application name.
- Rider images are changed.
v3.2: Application display improvements to fit the device screen better.
Fix for a bug when the application is in landscape mode.
Major changes so that the application loads faster and not go unresponsive due to network latency.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. MOTOGP, Dorna SPORTS, Dorna and logos are trade marks (Trade Marks, TM) of DORNA SPORTS, SL All rights reserved. Application is not official and is not associated in any way with DORNA SPORTS, SL.
Tags: logiciel moto gp 2012, www.motogp.com2012, moto gp 2012, motogp 2012, motogp, www.moto gp.com 2012, www.moto gp 2012, motogp html code widget for my website, timing motogp 2012, html motogp.
- Fix for the app not loading after last update for some devices. Apologies for the delay in the fix. Am down with surgery and couldn't look into all the errors. Do email me if it gives errors again.