This is the extended version of Track Browser. Browsing your tracks is even more fun because the Plus version:
- Contains no banner advertisements, so there is more space for viewing your tracks!
- Allows you to show your current (GPS) location on the track.
- Send your track directly via email or share it on Dropbox and Google Drive.
Please try the free version before buying this version.
Track Browser searches for GPS files on your SD card and allows you to view the details of each individual track. You can easily navigate from track to track via previous and next buttons.
Track Browser shows your track, route and waypoints on a map or satellite image. Other views provide detailed file information, an altitude and velocity chart.
Track Browser supports the following formats:
- GPX, GPS Exchange Format
- KML, Keyhole Markup Language
- NMEA, National Marine Electronics Association
- IGC, International Gliding Commission (FAI)
Track Browser provides filtering on file formats, so you can easily select which kind of files you would like to browse. Most popular logger applications for Android (like My Tracks) allow you to export the track to GPX or KML. Track Browser let you easily review those tracks.
Be aware that Google maps are used to show the corresponding maps. These maps are loaded from the Internet and increase your 3G or WIFI data usage.
Do not hestitate to contact me if you experience any problems when browsing your files with this app.
Have a look and review your hiking, cycling, flying, driving, golf, whatever trips with this small and easy-to-use application.
Tags: teamers , app igc browser , track browser plus , gps track browser , allow browser gps , gps track browser plus