10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
To know where you can purchase the 3BaysGSA device, please visit http://www.3bayslife.com/gsa
Golfers can instantly see on the GSA LITE app -
1. 3D animations compiled from the 10,000 data points captured per swing
2. The following 10 parameters
Back Swing Time
Down Swing Time
Club Head Speed
Attainable Ball Speed (ABS)
Attainable Shot Distance (ASD)
3. Comparisons of your current swings with your best swings.
4. Information that you can share with your friends via Facebook, gmail, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
5. Your historical swing performance
The patented 3BaysGSA is the world's lightest Golf Swing Analyzer uses advance sensor technology to capture your swing data that provides the fastest feedback on your Android devices. Its plug and play technology makes the 3BaysGSA completely unobtrusive and free from obstruction to your set up or swing, and it does not affect the weight distribution of your golf club.
"Now with the 3BaysGSA we have entered the next generation of learning, which will enable faster improvements than ever before. I really do believe this product can and will help every golfer improve their golf whatever your level." - Robert Eastwood, British PGA Member Class AA
"This is easy to use. Place the analyzer into the end of the grip; hit the ball and your student instantly sees on their phone - club head speed, tempo, impact force, etc. 10,000 data points instantly, it is just amazing and fun. It's simple. It's easy. I just think it's simply the best." - Penny Pulz, 2 time LPGA champion, Top 50 Golf Teacher
More information about 3BaysGSA: http://www.3bayslife.com/gsa
Tags: gsa lite, gsa, gsa lite golf, comentar sobre 3baysgsa, www.3bayslife.com/gsa, gsalite, gsa lite golf test, gsapro, 3bayslife gsa.
- Reduce the size of the application
- Show GSA Lite firmware version at Information page
- Show the battery level of GSA Lite once after the Bluetooth pairing
- Update the battery level UI
- Fix UI problem in Galaxy Tab
- Fix some UI bugs
- Fix the crash problem from ignoring the pairing message