Hole In One GPS is a combined range finder (distance measurement tool) and scorecard. The application uses course mappings from http://hiogps.appspot.com. On this web site you can easily create new courses or update existing ones. Choose between Google maps and NearMap when creating courses.
- Rangefinder with distance to front, middle and back of green + up to 4 more points for each hole
- Choose to display distance as text or as markers on a map
- Friend list
- Statistics (Putts, Chips, GIR, Fairway hits)
- Course GPS calibration for optimal accuracy
- Round history - view scorecard/statistics for all rounds
- Configure background/text color
- Play up to four players in various game types:
- Stroke play
- Modified stableford
- Match play
- Share your scorecard by email or facebook.
- View statistics per round/hole and all time high scores. Statistics include:
Chips, putts, bunker shots, water, lost, OOB, unplayable, GIR, fairway hits.
- Tee distances
Hole In One GPS can also be used for disc golf.
Tags: hole in one gps , holeinone , gps class ing for anroid , how to use hole in one gps , 19th hole application gps , hole in one , gps classes , whole in one gps , class gps