100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The map data is overlaid on a detailed Topographic base-map, which includes: administrative boundaries, cities, water features, parks, landmarks, highways, roads, railways, and airports. This reference base-map is displayed with land cover and shaded relief added for context.
- The GPS location is derived from the phones GPS Locator if enabled. Otherwise it is pulled from the phones network interface. To maximize Accuracy, please make sure your GPS is enabled. This will allow you to get the most accurate location currently possible on the map.
- Data is 1:100,000 scale so boundaries could be off as much as 100ft or more. Map is for reference purposes only. Refer to regulations for exact boundary descriptions. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and Montana Mapping & GPS, LLC; the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use.
- Menu bar added with settings functionality including: option to disable two finger rotation, and ability to view initial instructions again.
- About the application page added to the menu
- Application no longer force closes if no network connection is detected, but without a network, only data currently visible on the screen will be shown.
- House button to return to initial (full state) map extent
- Follow Me button that zooms to and remains centered on a user’s location, and continues to follow the user until disabled. While using this function, you can still zoom in or out on the map, and it will recenter to a user’s location, but not zoom in to it.
- Zoom buttons removed
- User Location is displayed on the map, using the phones GPS or network connection.
- Pinch to zoom added for zooming and rotation functions
- Re-Centering of rotation by single tapping of screen
- Center of map remains centered upon device rotation
- Compass on screen to aid in navigation
- Labels for the Hunt Areas have been increased in size and labeled more effectively.
Recently changed in this version:
Please see the “Overview” tab for a complete change log.
- Added menu functionality
- Added new buttons: house, and Follow Me
- Added the ability to follow a user’s location