iCardinal brings you scores, stats, news, schedules, and other information about Stanford University’s varsity sports teams. iCardinal also offers Stanford fans social media integrated content to enhance the football game day experience at Stanford Stadium. Order concessions from your seat, watch instant replays, share photos, check scores, access the venue guide to find your seat and surrounding services, plus more! Download iCardinal onto your Android Phone to experience the excitement and winning tradition of Stanford Cardinal Athletics!
* Campus map: Locate all of Stanford’s sports venues and parking lots by using the interactive campus map home page. Drill down on sports venues to explore content for teams that compete at those venues.
* Gameday Live!: iCardinal links to Stanford’s new interactive mobile website, Stanford GameDay Live!, where fans in attendance at football, men’s and women’s basketball, and women’s volleyball games can watch instant replays, view live stats, and find other information.
* Mobile concession ordering: Users at Stanford Stadium and Maples Pavilion can order food from their seats during football, men’s and women’s basketball, and women’s volleyball games through the Bypass Lane mobile ordering function. Bypass Lane allows fans to order and pay for food through a mobile device and alerts users when their order is ready for pick up.
* Tickets: Purchase tickets for Stanford sporting events and manage your ticket account.
* User-generated content: Users at football games can upload their favorite gameday photos and videos to share with the Stanford community.
* Check-In: iCardinal integrates FourSquare check-in for users at games.
* Parking Marker: Mark the location of your car on the Stanford campus map home page by placing a pin in the parking lot where your car is located.
* Donor Information: Learn more about Stanford Athletics’ Buck/Cardinal Club and the benefits associated with supporting Stanford Athletics.
Tags: icardinal , taqtile mobile apps stanford , istanford , icardinal healthcare systems