iGoBears 2014 Bear Fan Guide
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
iGoBears 2014 is the product of dedicated fans who do this for free because of their love for Cal Bears Football, and is neither sponsored nor affiliated with the University of California, Berkeley.
Here are some key features:
- Most features work without cell or WiFi connections - so they will work in Haas and the Stadium!
- iGoBears Drive Times - the only "get you to the stadium on time" real-time driving time to Berkeley.
- iGoBears BART Departures to Berkeley from your location and Departure Times from Berkeley to get you home.
- Parking Bear - Share & Find Parking Spaces - both Street & Off-Street Parking
- Tailgating tips, recipes, cocktails and wine reviews.
- Directory of local restaurants is in the phone - from Top Dog to Triple Rock, including every restaurant that you can book with OpenTable
- Cal Band Great! Watch the band perform! Plus KALX Streaming.*
- The Roman's irreverent unBEARable Game Day Report and What Dan Thinks about Cal Football.
- And weather reports for each Road venue that the California Golden Bears will play at this season.
* Continued use of KALX Radio running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Our philosophy is that great apps are made from combining our passion, experience, expertise, and fun! And one thing that we're passionate about is Cal and Golden Bears Football.
iGoBears 2014 continues our reinvention of the Game Day App for Cal Bears Football with even more fun features.
We hope you enjoy iGoBears 2014, and if you have a brilliant idea, or just want to say “Go Bears!” please use the Email button in the About Us section, or visit us on Facebook at http://fb.com/iGoBears. We'd love to hear from you!
Karri '79, Joe '80, & Dan '82 & Cal Band
iGoBears is a trademark of Phondini Partners LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Tags: where are you parking for cal football games.
- Updated for 2014!
- Share & Find Parking with Parking Bear
- iGo BART to the Game Departure Times
- and the usual bug fixes