This is a lightweight widget which displays live score of IPL matches. On adding this widget to the homescreen, it displays live score on the go. So you can unlock your screen and immediately know the current score. Along with current score, you can also get to know the batsmen, bowler info, required runs to win the match and details about next match. Effectively being a widget, this app does not provide full fledged info about the match, but just enough to get the state of the match. I found a bunch of applications which give in-depth details of full IPL action, but could not find a decent small widget. And hence this widget.
- Get Live score of IPL match on HomeScreen
- Tap to update Live Score
- Auto-update settings available for configurable interval
- Auto update always updates only for Live matches
- Additional information of current batsmen, bowler and their statistics available by a single tap on homescreen.
- Next match details on Homescreen
- By default, updates every 30 minutes
To Add Widget after installing, go to:
HomeScreen -> Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> IPL Live Score Widget
Enabling auto updates for smaller update interval may incur considerable network data usage and battery usage
Tags: ipl live score widget , ipl widget , class score widget , ipl live score gadget , 5 sports widgets – live scores , ipl score widget , ipl score free widget , what is the data usage for live ipl