Jetting CR125 Shifter Kart
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: In this tab, the recommended jetting is shown. It's calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine and track configuration given in the next tabs. For the jetting setup, the following values are given: main jet, needle type and clip position and pilot jet. Under the recommended main jet, the calculated real value with decimals is shown. In addition, this tab lets do a fine tunning adjustment for the main (high), needle (mid) and pilot (low) circuits to adapt the recommended jetting setup to the concrete engine. We strongly advise you to test the jetting setup and adjust these values (if necessary) to get an optimum performance. These values will be stored and used in the future sessions.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you should set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the class (Stock Moto or Mod Moto), the air filter type (clamp-on air filter, airbox with or without filter), the fuel feed system (pump-around, non pump-around), the oil mix ratio and the type of the circuit (spring or road racing, short or long). Depending of the track type, the jetting setup will be adapted.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application works with different measure units: inHg, mb, mmHg, hPa, atm for pressure, ºC and ºF for temperature.
ERRORS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Please understand that because of the variety of phones, android versions, operators, etc. it's very hard to develop bug-free applications. If you find any bug, please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining, as detailed as you can, the error that you\'ve detected. We\'ll try to fix it or give an answer as soon as possible.
The application needs the next permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
go kart racing, karting, jetting , shifter, Honda CR125, TM , K9 , K9B , K9C , KZ10 , KZ10B , DellOrto , Keihin, vergaser , icc , rotax , kz2 , kz1 , carburación , carburador , carb , CR 125, carburetion, carburation, carburetor.
Updating the weather service.
Optimization for lower memory consumption.
App can be installed in external storage
Optimizations for less resource consumption
Required Android 2.2 or later