Junsd Stopwatch Download(Lite)
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Transfer race times, laps and splits from the Junsd JS-9006P Professional Stopwatch via its USB cable to your Android device.
- View the race results on screen with lap,split, fastest time, average time and slowest time
- Export results via email or to the Clipboard (in Lite version restricted to the first 15 lines of results)
- May also work with the JS-610P but is not tested
USB Host Mode
- Requires a device that supports USB Host Mode and a USB OTG cable or a USB Host port.
- Some devices do not deliver the correct power output and may not work without the use of a powered USB hub. If you see a message in the Notification Bar about High Power USB devices then you must use a powered USB hub
- Shenzhen Junsd Industry Co., Ltd. have not had any involvement in the development of this application and are unable to answer any technical questions.
Licences and Open Source
- This software makes use of the LGPL usb-serial-for-android driver by Mike Warren with Prolific PL2303 changes from Felix Haedicke
- Base project source: http://code.google.com/p/usb-serial-for-android/
- PL2303 change source: http://code.google.com/r/felixhaedicke-usb-serial-for-android/
- I have seen people refer to this as a Junso stopwatch. The correct name is Junsd
Version 1.0.5 - Export times via email or Copy to Clipboard.
Version 1.0.4 - Fix bug where if the app was started and the stopwatch was already connected, the app would crash due to incorrect permissions
Version 1.0.3 - Format the Lap and Split times for easier reading
Version 1.0.2 - Fix a crash if the stopwatch is unplugged when the app is running