Now busy junior volleyball teams and their families who are constantly on the go, traveling to club practices and out-of-town tournaments will be able to easily access the information they need from their club and the tournaments they attend regarding schedules, locations, and contacts with the club and tournament information functions of the JVA Dig In App, Powered by SportsNation360.
The Dig In App takes the volleyball experience to a new level of excitement and interaction, allowing teams and fans to follow all of their club teams around the country. With the Live “Spike” Tournament Feed, teams and fans can get real time updates and information directly from the event organizers. The “Court Chatter” function will allow fans court side to share the action and excitement with fans across the hall 50 courts away, across the country and of course, back home. Participants and fans will be able to post photos, a fun and interactive way for teams to share their on and off court experiences with the volleyball community.
The Dig In app will allow the JVA, an educational and resource association for junior volleyball clubs, to provide “anywhere access” to our members all the resources and information that they will need while on the road, in the gym or at an event site.
All this will now be possible anytime, anywhere and easily from the IPhone, IPod Touch, or IPad.
The JVA Dig In App will include:
• Mini- apps for individual clubs including schedules, Team Contacts, social media integration, links, and more
• Mini-apps for individual tournaments including event info, play brackets, court schedules, live feeds, social media integration, maps, venue information, rules of the game, and local points of interest
• Live “SPIKE” feed at tournaments from the event hosts
• “COURT CHATTER” will allow fans to interact in real time via Face Book and Twitter.
• Exclusive, in-depth content only available from the event hosts.
• Share Photos with upload, view and share features
• Coupons and deals from select merchants and vendors
Tags: jva dig in