JVA Dig In App
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Record audio.
- - android.permission.SDCARD_WRITE
- - Send SMS.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.mindspiker.mstwitter.MSTwitterService
- - com.xcosoftware.jva.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 22 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on December 22, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on March 24, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on January 05, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on March 22, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on March 09, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on March 07, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on March 04, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on February 22, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on February 22, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 9 - show all
Users who installed this also installed