League Darts Free
by: NeoAppsDevelopment • 26
League Darts lets you manage and track every aspect of your darts experience.
- Manage your teams and players
- Track standings and wins/losses for individual teams
- Track every shot of every game played
- Get statistics on averages and scoring summaries for each player of every team
- Export statistics to CSV files to share with other players in a spreadsheet format
- Import/Export feature to manage different sets of statistics (multiple leagues or seasons, practice sessions etc.)
- Contains a simple scorer to play a game without affecting statistics
- Supports 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 games
- Allows the use of “missing” players for offset team matches (up to 4 players per team)
In-game features include:
- Features both board calculator and keypad modes of shot entry
- Board calculator will follow the game rules
(I.e. check-out must be a double, divide by 5 requires 3 darts in the board etc.)
- Suggestions for all check-out combinations
- Suggestions for check-out positioning when check-out is not possible
- Suggestions for next dart to make a divide by 5 shot total
- Undo/redo buttons for the complete game session
- View shot by shot game details directly in-game (certain game formats only)
Game types available:
- Double Out - 1001
- Double Out - 501
- Double Out - 301
- Double Out - 101
- Divide by 5 - 101
*Important Note: This free version is ad supported. Purchase the pro version to remove ads.
This free version is full featured with the following exception, which is only available in the paid version:
- Does not support landscape view which provides for faster shot entry.
Coming next in version 2.0:
- Ability to create/view season schedule.
- League level statistics including (but not limited to) highest game, highest finish and highest shot.
- Suggestions on statistics and features are welcome.