League Darts lets you manage and track every aspect of your darts experience.
- Manage your teams and players
- Track standings and wins/losses for individual teams
- Track every shot of every game played
- Get statistics on averages and scoring summaries for each player of every team
- Export statistics to CSV files to share with other players in a spreadsheet format
- Import/Export feature to manage different sets of statistics (multiple leagues or seasons, practice sessions etc.)
- Contains a simple scorer to play a game without affecting statistics
- Supports 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 games
- Allows the use of “missing” players for offset team matches (up to 4 players per team)
- Supports portrait and also landscape view for faster entry.
In-game features include:
- Features both board calculator and keypad modes of shot entry
- Board calculator will follow the game rules
(I.e. check-out must be a double, divide by 5 requires 3 darts in the board etc.)
- Suggestions for all check-out combinations
- Suggestions for check-out positioning when check-out is not possible
- Suggestions for next dart to make a divide by 5 shot total
- Undo/redo buttons for the complete game session
- View shot by shot game details directly in-game (certain game formats only)
Game types available:
- Double Out - 1001
- Double Out - 501
- Double Out - 301
- Double Out - 101
- Divide by 5 - 101
Coming next in version 2.0:
- Ability to create/view season schedule.
- League level statistics including (but not limited to) highest game, highest finish and highest shot.
- Suggestions on statistics and features are welcome.
from 1 reviews