Match Point Scoreboard
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mark S. Wu
Forgot to bring the league scoresheets? Can't see the scoreboard at your kids' matches? Those guys at open gym not keeping score again when there are teams waiting? Match Point Scoreboard can help!
- Track (add/subtract) scores for two teams. Option to use the large point tile as an add button.
- Configurable match options: points per game, point caps, timeouts (number and length), auto side-switch.
- Pre-set templates for Table Tennis and Volleyball.
- Match Logging: displays game start/end time, match winner, game record and scores.
- Save Teams (name, choice of six colors). Team records (matches/games/points) track automatically when each game finishes!
- Displays scores for all games in the match.
- Serve indicator (next to score grid).
- Ability to switch sides.
- Auto-rotates to portrait or landscape modes (can also lock to one or the other.)
- No special permissions required to run!
Upgrade to the Pro version for the following extras:
- Unlimited team creation! The free version is limited to four per sport.
- 36 team colors to choose from! (vs six in the free version.)
- Unlimited match logging! The free version is limited to displaying the eight most recent matches (per sport.)
- Standings page, sort by win count or win %. Email plain text or HTML. Team record editing.
- Game logs which display each point change, timeout, and other game actions! Individual game logs are automatically saved and can be viewed from the match log.
- Score graphs so you can view the flow of the game! View score graphs from past games from the match log!
- Sharing match results via email (html option includes score graphs), Google+, or Twitter!
- Large serve indicator around score tile.
- Edit match configurations (number of games, play to score, timeout length, etc...) after the match has started!
There currently isn't a way to export team/match data from the free version to the pro version, although the process is being researched. The pro version will install as a separate application and recorded data from the free version will remain there.
If you like the app, please consider purchasing the 'pro' version and support future development! The pro version can be found in the "More from Developer" section. Thanks!
Tags: match point, score points application, score board, scoreboard, table tennis scoring a point, score board matchs, point scoreboard, matchpoint qr, the point scoreboard, point score.
1.6.1 - Added ability to end the current set/game from the menu / action bar.
1.6.2 - Added option to prevent either the Scoring or All screens from turning off.
1.6.3 - Code cleanup to fix crash resulting from app returning from background. Fix crash on delete match entry under certain conditions. Keyboard input on Name/Team fields now capitalize first letters of words.