This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with My Journal, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at MLB ballparks include check-in and offers and as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades at select ballparks.
The MLB.com Ballpark app is the official mobile companion for visiting any Major League Baseball ballpark. You can access guides to all the MLB ballparks including concession maps, driving directions and fan services plus mobile food ordering and experience upgrades at select ballparks.
Additionally, the app lets you create a personalized game journal including a history of all the games you attended, your game photos, team stats from your visits and access to the best game highlights.
***New for 2016***
• New convenient mobile ticket purchase with seat view & seat map (select clubs)
• Message Inbox - view club promotions/offers, ticket activities, and local notifications in one view
** Ballpark Features **
• MyTickets Mobile for delivery and storage of all MLB tickets sold (select clubs only)
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Complete tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks**
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks***
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), Turner Field (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), O.co Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
Food and beverage mobile ordering:
Turner Field (Atlanta), Marlins Park (Miami), Citi Field (New York), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Chase Field (Phoenix), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
© 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
Tags: screenshots mobile networks , at the ballpark