Moto PRO GP 2012
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions :
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.appbuilder.u81120p203544.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 13 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.3 released on September 29, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on June 25, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2 released on June 16, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on May 15, 2012.
- ChangesName changed from Moto GP PRO 2012 to Moto PRO GP 2012 on May 10, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on May 10, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on May 3, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on April 29, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on April 28, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on April 12, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on April 12, 2012.
- ChangesName changed from Moto GP PRO to Moto GP PRO 2012 on April 11, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on April 10, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 13 - show all