100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DiveNav, Inc.
This version supports Android 4.3. and (FINALLY) the Samsung Galaxy S4 proprietary library. So, in theory it SHOULD work with ANY Android smartphone equipped with Android 4.3 AND Bluetooth 4.0 BLE low energy.
If you find any issue with the App, please post a note on our bluebuddy support forum --> http://www.ediving.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=156 and we will do our best to fix it ASAP.
bluebuddy is the must have accessory for the connected diver asit provides the easiest way to log and share your scuba dives. While scuba diving just attach the bluebuddy (or a Tech Buddy) data logger to your BCD.
After the dive, use the My bluebuddy App to wirelessly retrieve the log of the dives you have stored on your bluebuddy (or Tech Buddy).
Edit it with more info, such as dive site, gear configuration, buddies and images.
Share your dive log with the service you want to use: Twitter, Facebook, divePAL.
From dive to log to friends in just a few easy steps.
We are still working on the video tutorials for this App, but, you can look at this online class --> http://www.divecomputertraining.com/classes.php?page=diveComp&class=64&module=1§ion=1 .... to have an idea on some of the App features.
- Logbook now shows the profile of all logs.
- fixed a discrepancy between dates reported by Android and iOS devices
- The dive sites database is now accessed through the "Dive Sites" action item.
- The Download logs menu is now accessed through the "Download Log" action item.
- Added "Load Preset" option to the gear section of a log.
- Dive site screen now shows a google map of the area around the site.