100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DiveNav, Inc.
To use this App you need an Android device equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology. This version supports Android 4.3, the Samsung proprietary BLE libraries for the Galaxy S3 and S4, the HTC BLE library and the Motorola library.
Nitroxbuddy is the easiest way to analyze, log and share your gas mixes. Just position the Nitroxbuddy wireless sensor in front of the scuba cylinder you want to analyze and the results will show up on your iPhone.
The App will even create a log of your analysis and calculate for you MOD and EAD.
You can then edit the log and add more info, such as cylinder type, fill pressure, cost, images and dive operator.
Let your friends know that you are a Nitrox diver! As soon as the analysis is over, just tap the share icon and select the service you want to use: Twitter, Facebook, email, divePAL.
My Nitroxbuddy App will include a set of video tutorials.
- Added sharing menu to the logs screen.
- Added two point calibration support.
- Added support for calibration validity ranges.
- Added support for default gear settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented MOD from showing on the log list screen.
- Fixed a bug with the +/- buttons when entering max PO2 for an analysis log.
- Added link to support forum in the settings screen.