MySnookerStats Snooker Scoring
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later (perhaps when your internet signal is better).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
[Keywords: snooker, stats, snookerstats, mysnooker, statistics, scores, scoring, ranking, scoreboard.]
Tags: apk snooker scoreboard, mysnookerstats, my snooker stats, snooker stats, snooker statistics, free live snooker scores, mysnookerstats.apk, snooker statistics head 2 head, snooker live scoring, free snooker score alerts on mobile.
V1.7: On-screen menu button rather than relying on dedicated phone menu button or long press on home button. Also added a shortcut for "play again" and "replace balls" following "foul" and "miss"; in particular, this makes it much easier to keep up when your opponent has to put the balls back and try again!
V1.6: Minor layout tweaks - improvements for Samsung S4 / HTC One X
V1.5: Add the points difference and points remaining to main game screen.