100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• Ordnance Survey 25k and 50k (GB) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/os/
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the other maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
Optionally falls back to online for non-covered areas.
Offline map creation
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Pause and resume the tile download.
Download on WiFi only to save data charges.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Get visual directions from point A to point B.
Vibrate, ring or spoken proximity notifications warn you of upcoming maneuvers.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory. Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
Tags: mytrails, my trails, mytrails offline os map, mytrail, mytrails gps, mytrails how to, offline trail maps, google mytrails, mytrails offline map, 4pda.
- 1.3.25-1.3.26: bug fixes
- New map: VTTrack-ST (single-track layer map)
- New colorizations: distance and time
- Layer maps can be taken off-line
- Show disabled GPS icon when no data is received from the GPS
- Screen lock no longer engages while using a dialog (only on Android 4.2 and later)
- File upload progress is more regular
- 2.1 work-around for IGN is no longer necessary
- GPSies: download your own private tracks
Also check out MyTrails 2.0 alpha: http://goo.gl/BkFOJR
- Khan S. Downloaded 2d ago
- Milos T. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Atif Mehmood M. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Abdul Rauf K. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- Mian K. Downloaded 16h ago
- Tasaddaq H. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- FBI R. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Abrar G. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- Chando G. Downloaded Nov 12, 2013