NOTE ABOUT WEEKLY UPDATES
Weekly updates for this app are done by releasing an app update to the Play Store. Please make sure you have your phone set to sync your apps so that it notifies you when an update is available. Many phones will also allow you to choose to automatically install any updates it finds. I've had people say the app hasn't been updated when, in fact, it has and it was just the phone was not set to check for updates (sync).
• Not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, the National Football League (NFL).
• Requires no permissions and does not access external data. Can be installed to SD card.
Please note, this is not a "real-time" app. Weekly app updates are released to keep game scoring and standings data current up through the prior NFL week. I do my best to release these updates each Tuesday morning. This app uses Tuesday as the start of a new NFL week.
• Tabbed navigation is used instead of a drilldown and back-button approach.
• When viewing weekly schedules, tap the week tab again to return to the current week's schedule.
• When viewing team schedules, tap the team tab again to return to your team's schedule.
• Tap on a team name anywhere in the app (except preferences) to view that team's schedule.
• When the app starts from your phone's memory, the display is how you last left it.
• When the app starts fresh, it starts on the week tab. There is a preference to start on the team tab instead.
• NFL preseason through postseason game schedules by week and team.
• Complete bye week schedule.
• Style the schedules in your favorite NFL team's colors (preference).
• Improved gallery-based week and team schedule selection.
• (New) NFL Division standings (overall, home, away and division won/loss records).
• (New) Can choose international-style date format instead of US style (preference).
• (New) Choose to start the app on the team tab (preference).
• Choose how to visually distinguish schedule rows (preference).
• Improved schedule layouts, text size and visibility.
• Expanded W-L records on team schedules to include home and away records.
• Weekly app updates all season.
• Preseason data can be hidden after the preseason ends (preference).
• Game scores on past week schedules.
• Game times in your local time.
NFL FLEX SCHEDULING
The NFL uses flexible game time scheduling for Sunday games in weeks 11 thru 17.
A team's game time may be adjusted including who plays Sunday night. The NFL announces
changes at least 12 days before the week being changed (6 days in week 17).
Tags: new, nfl weekly schedule, nfl schedule 2011 season, 2011 nfl schedule by week, nfl schedule 2011 week 2, nfl schedule 2011, nfl week 2 schedule 2011, nfl schedule week 2 2011, nfl preason schedule 2011, nfl season weekly schedule.
12.08 - W14 End
12.03 - W13 End
11.26 - W12 End
11.19 - W11 End
11.12 - W10 End
11.04 - W9 End
10.29 - W8 End
10.22 - W7 End
10.15 - W6 End
10.07 - W5 End
10.01 - W4 End
09.24 - W3 End
09.17 - W2 End
09.10 - W1 End
08.30 - Pre 4 End
08.25 - Pre 3 End
08.20 - Pre 2 End
08.13 - Pre 1 End
08.10 - Updated preseason TV for games added by the NFL channel
07.27 - Week schedule : Fixed bug on team record tap. Increased team name space.
07.24 - Initial 2013 season release.