How hard can you shoot a hockey puck? Do you think you have what it takes to compete with the Pro's? It's time to put your strength, power, & speed to the test and blast your hardest slap shot.
How it Works
NHL Hardest Shot™ uses audio recognition technology to determine the speed of your slapshot. Simply measure your shooting distance, set your mobile device and fire away. Our state of the art technology picks up sound from the impact of your stick on the puck or ball, and then again from the puck or ball on the target. The app then calculates your speed and displays it instantly.
Can you break the NHL record 108.8 mph slap shot? Challenge your friends and post results on Facebook and Twitter.
How To Use NHL Hardest Shot™
1. Choose your distance
2. Make sure your target is a solid surface (For example, a solid wall/board target may amplify the sound of the hit for better results than a net target)
3. Place the phone half way in between (and off to the side please!)
4. Tap the red 'Start Test' button on the main 'Speed Test' page
5. Take your best shot using your hockey stick and either a puck or ball
6. Tap the red "End Test' button on the main 'Speed Test' page and your speed will be displayed
Disclaimer - The NHL Hardest Shot™ app is designed for shooting distances of 20 ft and 40 ft. Any shot not taken at 20 ft or 40 ft could result in a failed trial or could lead to an inaccurate measurement of your shot speed.
Tags: nhl hardest shot apk , nhl hardest , nhl hardest shot , скачать nhl hardest shot app на андроид , hardest shot apk , nhl hardest shot free apk , скачать hardest , nhl apk free premium , nhl hardest shot скачать