10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By John Day
Pitch Speed calculates speed of a baseball based on a very simple formula. A button is pressed once when pitcher releases the ball. The button is pressed again when the ball hits the catcher's mitt. The program measures the time between the two events. Speed is calculated as distance divided by time, and displayed in miles per Hour. It takes a little practice, but after a few minutes fairly good results are obtained.
- Display Pitch Speed
- Display History of recent Pitch Speeds
- Insert comments into History
- Change Mound Distance, Custom Distance
- Email text file of history to yourself
- Save text file of history to sd card
- Display Pitch Count after each pitch
- Alternate button technique, Press, Hold, Release
Tags: андроид pitch speed, phone apps pitcher speed, baseball pitch speed, zqpo, pitching speed.
'Improved' ergonomics and better support for tablets.
Start button is now at the bottom, for better visibility of speed result.