Road Rally Checkpoint Clock
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Rich Bireta
When the "Split" button is pressed the clock records the time of the split in a scrollable log area at the bottom of the display. Log entries can be reviewed by scrolling the screen and individual log entries may be deleted. The clock can be dynamically changed to record in seconds or hundredths of a minute (decimal minutes). A facility is provided to adjust the time of day clock independently of the devices clock so that the app can be synchronized to an external time reference without changing the device's clock.
The accuracy of the clock over time, sometimes called drift, depends on the accuracy of the underlying hardware. I have had very good results using this on my Galaxy Tab. You should check your device before using this app on an event.
Tags: rally clock, road rally, road rally timer, road rally timers, galaxy tab application rally, rally timer, road rally apps, road rally checkpoint, rally checkpoint timer apps, timing devices rally.
0) Force portrait mode and disable screen timeout (done)
1) Expand TOD clock to fill screen (done)
2) Reduce size of sequence number, increase size of car number (done)
3) Show keyboard on entry to EditEntry (done)
4) Increase size of Apply button on EditEntry screen (done)
5) 2.21 Re-establish menu button (done)
6) Apply button on Edit Entry (done)